In INTROMAT we will develop personalized digital health services. We have chosen 5 cases that combined represents both physical and mental health, and an age range from children to senior citizens. The users will be able to use the digital health services both alone and together with health care professionals.
Both users, researchers, health care professionals and ICT-industry will collaborate to develop the five digital health services. All development within the INTROMAT project starts with prototyping and continues with clinical testing before implementation and/or commercialization
The INTROMAT projects will work with the following five personalized technology based health services:
- Relapse prevention for bipolar disorder (Domain expert prof Ketil Oedegaard)
- Cognitive training in ADHD (Domain expert prof Astri Lundervold)
- Job-focused treatment for depression in adults (Domain expert prof Åsa Hammer and ass prof Tine Nordgreen)
- Early intervention and treatment for social anxiety disorder in adolescents (Domain expert prof Asle Hoffart and ass prof Tine Nordgreen)
- Psycho-social support for women recovering from gynecological cancer (Domain expert post doc Henrica Werner)